Coursework student visa

An Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) is issued by your Australian education provider and is the only accepted evidence of enrolment for processing student visa applications. Contingent on your country of nationality and your principal course of study you have to apply under the appropriate assessment level after an institution issues an eCoE. The institution will advise you of its requirements but generally it will require payment of at least one semester of course fees before issuing an eCoE. A copy of your eCoE will be submitted for getting a student visa.

Through its Master of Arts in Professional Counseling (MAPC), University of the Cumberlands offers a graduate program for those students aspiring to become Professional Counselors. The program is designed to serve both recent baccalaureate graduates and other professionals who desire to broaden their expertise as mental health counselors in community settings. We offer two tracks within the MAPC program: Clinical Mental Health (CMH) and Addictions Counseling (AC). The aim of the CMH program is to provide students with the academic background and requirements that enable one to become a fully Licensed Professional Counselor; while the AC program enables one to become fully licensed as an Addictions Counselor.

The Swiss International Law School’s LLM prepares students and practitioners from different cultural and legal backgrounds for confident and ethical legal practice in an international commercial environment. The program is completely web based and applies state-of-the-art distance learning techniques that bridge the distance putting students in close contact with faculty, peers and resources. Classes of not more than 20 students are supervised by two course leaders who are experienced professors or senior lecturers. For more information about the SILS LLM please see https:///

Coursework student visa

coursework student visa


coursework student visacoursework student visacoursework student visacoursework student visa